Using the power of web3 tech and community to support Ukraine and help Ukrainian people, specifically:
- Help stop the war and defend Ukraine from the Russian invasion
- Provide support to victims of the war -Help rebuild Ukraine after the war
- Empathy. We will build a community that’s genuinely concerned about Ukraine and Ukrainians’ needs; one that thinks about them with empathy and tries to see things from their perspective.
- Passion. We will welcome community members that care deeply about the issues facing Ukraine, and are prepared to put passion into productive action.
- Awareness. We will provide and share resources that offer ****trustworthy updates on current events, promote and educate on Ukrainian culture, and amplify voices on the ground.
- Decentralisation. We will bring in members with a broad range of skillsets and expertise, encouraging global participation. Our decentralised actions will support the efforts of the “offline DAO” that is the Ukrainians on the ground. We will continually involve members in decision making and structural evolution.
- Transparency. We will publicise Ukraine DAO’s actions and progress, and provide honest and open communication to the community. We will do what is right by Ukrainians, we will properly vet partners, and we will only aim to associate with individuals and entities that will generate positive impact.