BitDAO ↗ is a DAO with billions in existing assets and billions in forecasted contributions.
BitDAO aims to support builders of the decentralized economy. It is an open platform for proposals that are voted upon by BIT token holders. It is agnostic to chains and projects.
Possible proposals include:
- direct partnerships or swaps with projects
- expansion via specialized autonomous entities such as: ecosystem funds, artist guilds, farming cooperatives, R\&D Labs, etc.
BitDAO is supported by Peter Thiel, Founders Fund, Pantera, Dragonfly, Spartan, Bybit, and more ↗.
Our mission statements are:
- To support builders of the decentralized economy, and showcase the potential of DAOs.
- To support a wide range of ideas, and experiment with the full range of options for economic alignment, governance, treasury management, and organization.
Become the largest decentralized autonomous network of entities with fractal expansion.
- Create and partner with specialized*autonomous entities for ecosystem funds, art, farming, R\&D, venture, events, grants, education, DAO operations services, etc.
- Encourage autonomous entities to create and partner with autonomous entities of their own, enabling fractal expansion.
- Partner with existing projects through token swaps and other methods.
- Find ways to avoid micro-decisions from being bottlenecked by the top-level BitDAO governance process. Limit BitDAO governance to mandate and funding approval. Allow partners to be autonomous.
Boost partners to become category leaders via R\&D, liquidity, funding, and operational support.
Attract builders and align incentives. Make the creation and operation of autonomous entities as convenient as possible.
Focus on fast execution of ideas. Encourage high experimentation with interim solutions based on policy, trust, and risk management mechanics. Iterate towards the long term solution involving governance and treasury management technologies.
Find ways for BIT value to be correlated to the whole ecosystem. Treat proposals as synergistic but also a negotiation of economic terms.